Monday, January 16, 2006
the best weekend EVER
hypocrisy

Main Entry: hy·poc·ri·sy
Pronunciation: hi-'pä-kr&-sE also hI-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
Etymology: Middle English ypocrisie, from Old French, from Late Latin hypocrisis, from Greek hypokrisis act of playing a part on the stage, hypocrisy, from hypokrinesthai to answer, act on the stage, from hypo- + krinein to decide -- more at CERTAIN

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion
2 : an act or instance of hypocrisy

Hmmm..still don't get it....**shrugs** Oh well. :) Moving on...



Must speak of my renter for a few. The blog renting space this week belongs to none other than my girl, Melissa, from Jetting Through Life. She's boistrous and funny and a wonderful mommy to one smart little girl, Em. She's married to a policeman who blogs, too. She lives in the next state over from me so we plan to get together sometime soon and have a girl's night out. Hmm..perhaps we could go fishin', Melissa..know what I mean?? ;) Anyway, she has an awesome blog so go for a visit. I think you will like her.

We made homemade pizza tonight. Bubba got a dough recipe from the Food Network which was awesome and we just added toppings. The kids devoured it. Bubba thought he was Mr Pizza or something..tossing the dough up in the air and everything. He never dropped it though so I didn't get any good pictures of ruined dough on the floor. I really need to get him one of those big floppy chefs hats.

Tomorrow starts American Idol, or as Scooter says, American Karoake. hee hee I am disturbingly excited. I can't help it. I love to watch all the bad singers (that they let through to the judges on purpose, I know.) I like to try to figure out who will win..which always ends up being the lesser of two evils..but I have a certain fondness for AI. Cheap and easy entertainment. What do you want me to do? Read a book?? ;)

I do want to say one thing...I got this template that I've been using for the last several months from Web Divas. I love it. It's simple. It was $40 well spent because I don't have a clue how to design a template and I don't want to learn. I have nothing but good things to say as Cherry, who designed it, was so easy to work with and she got it all changed over quickly and easily. I would recommend them to anyone. To equate the fact that I actually gave them money to anything at all to do with the drama as of late, is just ridiculous. There is no joke. The joke is not on me. I solicited a business and that is all. As I said way back when I got this template, Cherry at Web Divas Rocks! (Pause now so people can talk about how I am sucking up to them. I know how this works....la la la la la la la)

I've learned that anything and everything I ever say here will be misconstrued..so I am having a hell of a fun time with it. It's always fun to get a link from someone each day telling me where my words have been taken out of context once again. Who knew that a nice girl from Indiana could cause so much controversy? Hee hee...

Sorry to everyone who may be out of the loop..TRUST ME, you don't want to be IN the loop. ;)

That's all for the moment. Happy Monday, kiddies!

EDITED TO ADD: Funny thing the REFRESH function...it need not be used when you want the world to see how OBSESSED with a website you really are..either that or you just want to drive the stats-obsessed blog owner crazy and make him THINK he has something on you that he can make fun of you about. I got your number baby...I am writing your script for you, darlin'. :heart smilie:
posted by Angie @ 6:20 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    The pics in the previous post are way to cute.

    BTW I am way out of the loop and so confused.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Shouldn't a definition not have the very word it suposed to define in it's definition?

    Plus I have the phrase "American Karoake" copyrighted so I fully expect that my royalty check is coming soon. Make sure you make the check out to Scooter McGavin Inc. although I do also ecept Paypal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives