Saturday, December 31, 2005
2005 in review
I got this little questionnaire from Jude at Showers and Sunflowers whose link I found over at Cristie's. It's meme-ish, so if these things bore you, you know what to do...move along. Anyway, without further dragging of my feet...here is...

2005 In Review

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I won't say it was bad, but it was stressful. Money is always a big stressor for me, and this year has been no exception. But, money aside, I would say it has been a decent year.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Wow, that is a hard question. Probably Guard Girl winning the State Championship with her winter guard back in March.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Bubba getting hurt on the job.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
By myself, (Bubba was at work)"live blogging" the New Year's shows I was watching. (pathetic and sad)

5) Who were you with?
Me, myself and I. (little ones were in bed, oldest was at a friend's house and bubba was at work.)

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
In my living room watching the New Years shows waiting for the ball to drop.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Hubby. Kids will be in bed and Guard Girl is at a party.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I only listed 2 here on my blog. I wanted to lose 20 pounds at least. Um, no. Didn't happen. I planned to get my house organized. Nope.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
I posted them a few posts ago. Scroll down. ;)

10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
No.

11) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Several new blog friends who I love!! Sea, Melissa, and Cristie, just to name a few.

12) Who is your favorite new friend?
I can't answer that. :)

13) What was your favorite month of 2005?
February or July. Lots of winter guard and marching band contests to watch.

14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2005?
No. That usually requires flying...and I do not fly.

15) What different states did you travel to in 2005?
That's funny.

16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
No, thank goodness.

17) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I miss some of my friends who I used to talk to often.

18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Drama/tearjerker--The Notebook. Comedy--The Wedding Crashers

19) What was your favorite song from 2005?
"Dream Girl" by The Dave Matthews Band or "Lonely No More" by Rob Thomas (before it got overplayed.)

20) What was your favorite record from 2005?
What's a record? ha ha..funny. I really liked Rob Thomas' "Something To Be" and Gavin DeGraw's "Chariot". Wait...did that come out in 2005? Oh well, I listened to it a lot this year anyway. :)

21) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
That's a BIG FAT ZERO. Ask me how many I missed that I wanted to see?? It's way too depressing to answer.

22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
The one I most wanted to see was Duran Duran.

23) Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?
I probably had 2 raspberry margaritas.

24) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Who made these questions up?? Does Tylenol count?

25) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
My husband...now shared a bed with is a different story. Husband and 2 kids often.

26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
um...nothing comes to mind.

27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
I have a bad memory..but I can't think of anything at the moment.

28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Um..probably my husband at some point. (sorry, honey!)

29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
nothing worth mentioning

30) How much money did you spend in 2005?
About as much as I made.

31) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Watching my oldest doing well in everything. Grades, Guard, etc...

32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I'm sure SOMETHING embarrassing happened this year...

33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
hmm...I would keep Bubba from getting injured.

34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2005?
I celebrated my 15 year wedding anniversary with my husband.

35) What are your plans for 2006?
I really just want to be happier in general.
posted by Angie @ 7:55 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives