Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas to all and to all....a good night
*SIGH* It's over. Kids are in bed. I'm tired.

We had a great Christmas! The kids all slept in Guard Girl's brand new bed (a christmas present. Hey, don't look at me. She wanted it!) last night and I actually finished all the wrapping BEFORE 3am this year! This is no small feat for me. Of course it did help that Christmas Eve fell on a Saturday and I didn't have to work all day. Anyway, the kids didn't wake up until about 7 or 7:30, so that was a good thing. They were pretty excited about all their toys. Since I am too tired to actually tell any amusing stories, I will post PICTURES!! :)

Guard Girl and the shaggy boyfriend, Drummer Boy, on Christmas Eve.


New haircut and kool-aid 'stache.


New jammies for everyone!





More pictures, tomorrow. Bed time now. Merry Christmas to you all!
posted by Angie @ 7:53 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger jane said…

    I'm sure I'm going to lose to you, but I'm bored & figured you were probably tired of waiting for someone, so, why not right?
    Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you all have a Merry Christmas, obviously a very happy one too. I was exhausted & my kids are grown, lol.
    Hope this week is good to you. :)

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    I am glad you have a wonderful day. :)
    Cute pics, the kids look very happy.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Great pictures and glad that you had a wonderful day.

    p.s.~ I changed my blog address you can find me at http://imtryingtohide.blogspot.com/ Please update your blogroll if I am on it.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Love your pictures. Always so much fun to look at.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a successful Christmas! Great pictures!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love the pictures, and I agree that your kids are really cute! I'm glad your Christmas was so nice! Hope the new year is a great one for you!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Your pics are always so adorable!!!

    Guard girl and Drummer boy are so cute together ..he is a little shaggy isn't he ..That is how I liked them as a teen too :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives