Wednesday, December 21, 2005
ALL FOR NAUGHT? I hope naught not.
My weigh-in on Monday was good. I lost an additional 1.8 lbs bringing my total lost so far to 8.4. After this week? I doubt the scales will be kind. Carry-in at work yesterday...carry-in at work today...food food everywhere!!! I have been a bad girl. I need to get up and get right back on the horse....but I am afraid that horse is running waaaaay too fast for me this week. Monday. Monday will be better. Right?


I was driving home yesterday and I asked the kids (Tater and Baby J) if they remembered why we celebrate Christmas. They said no, so I was explaining it all to them...Mary, Baby Jesus, gifts, etc...At the end of all that, Tater said, "Hmm. That's cute." I'm not real sure she gets the concept...what do you think? :)
posted by Angie @ 4:24 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Congratulations on the weight loss! I think I've been finding what you've been losing....

    The concept will become clearer. At least Tater doesn't think it's Baby Jesus and his parents, Virge and Mary.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    heh heh @ Mite.

    Angie: Tater sounds like me.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    CONGRATS on the loss! I'm so jealous. I can barely squeeze my fat ass into my jeans.
    *sigh*

    After I quit smoking (my sweet mommy is gettng me The Patch for Christmas, which I requested), time for some SERIOUS dieting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives