Sunday, December 11, 2005
my christmas wish list
Here is my Christmas wish list...if only Santa were rich. :)

1)I want an iPod. At the rate I am going, I'll be buying one for 10 bucks at a garage sale, hoping it works, only to get it home to find it full of Marilyn Manson tunes that won't erase.

2)A second car for the family. This one car stuff is getting OLD.

3)A new wardrobe. I need it. Seriously. You should see my choices right now.

4)Smell goods from Bath & Body Works.

5)The new INXS CD. I've heard all the songs. Some are good. A few are eh. I still want it. (that one and many others.)

6)Lost, Desperate Housewives, The Muppet Show, etc etc etc..on DVD.(the list is long)


7)A new digital camera with a big old zoom.
posted by Angie @ 6:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought your blog is cool. you may like to link to this cool website.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Your list sounds great to me ..all except the Inxs and the dvd's ..lol

    We have one car too ..I feel your pain .Although we always are together before work and after .It's kind of nice.Not so much when I get off a few hours earlier then him and have to wait at work though...I feel ya on the wardrobe too girl ..

    LMAO and the Marilyn Mason ..OMg that would be a nightmare !!!!

    Hope Santa is good to you this Christmas :)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    ipod and camera sound like good ideas.
    Stopped in to say hello. Have a nice day.

    INXS: meh

    Lost: double meh

    wardrobe: hell yeah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives