Sunday, December 11, 2005
My year in review
This is a meme. Sorry if you hate them, but I have a certain fondness for them. I stole this one from my girl Monty who actually wants to send it to the place where memes die, but I am going to keep it alive just to spite her.

ANYway...here is how this meme works. Go into your archives from the year 2005 and post the first sentence of the first post from each month.

This could either be fun...or incredibly boring. Here goes...

January--"HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!"

February--"Recipe for the chocolate chip cheeseball is forthcoming..just not in this post. :)"

March--"Ok, that Janay chick needs to go on American Idol."

April--"Weigh-in was yesterday at work."

May--"I can't stop singing and grooving my boo-tay around to Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback girl."

June--"Hmmm...funny..the acronym spells SW Rots."

July--"Ok, so it's slightly askew, but I had to snap this picture as I drove by."

August--"I was tagged a while back by the most wonderful Kellie and I think I am ready to do it finally."

September--"I always wondered if one of our children would be a cheerleader...I just didn't think it would be this one..."

October--"So, we're going into Wally World a few nights ago and we see this family going in.

November--"Miss Tater as a pretty purple fairy." (this post was photos only with captions.)

December--"I am ticked off."

Doesn't really say much about me, huh? Just shows you that I write about nothing...and everything. :)

Ok, I AM going to tag a couple of people for this. Tara because I always tag her and Cristie 'cause I know she usually likes memes. I'll leave everyone else alone, unless of course you just WANT to do it really badly. Just let me know so I can come see what yours looks like.

PS Don't forget to click and visit my renter over there on the sidebar. I am not above begging for clicks as you can see.
posted by Angie @ 12:10 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    See, I think yours are much more interesting than mine! makes me want to go review your posts. :)

    Thanks for playing! (even if you are keeping it alive) lol

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Aginoth said…

    had i not had to delete my blog from the past year I would do this...

    :o(

    michele sent me

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute blog! Fun pictures. It was fun to hear you rejoice over the loss of Judd on Survivor ... but, I have to admit that I'm still one of Stephanie's few fans.

    I'll visit more often now that I found you via the meet'n greet!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a fun site you have. And I like your photos of your son out in the snow. Michele sent me!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Saw the meme on aka monty's blog - gonna steal it [evil grin]
    But I will have to adapt it slightly as I've only been blogging since September! :-)

    cq
    Here via Michele

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I think I am the only person who loves memes! I love them so much, that I cant wait until people tag me, sometimes I do ones even when I am not tagged!! Pathetic arent I?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives