Saturday, November 26, 2005
Fish sticks, anyone?
I've been bad this week...I haven't mentioned my newest tenant and he's been here for a few days already. You all need to go over and click on Guppyman's thumbnail. Even if you already visit guppy on a regular basis, click on him from here and give him some clicks.

If you don't read guppyman every day, you should. He is smart and funny and posts some really great photos. He is very good at woodworking, is a great father (according to his blogging wife Stormii. ) and has a REALLY good question he asks liberals. hee hee Anyway, go clicky on guppy. You'll be glad you did. Oh, and did I mention he's a hottie?? :)




I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes!! You guys are great! I love my little bloggy community. I heart you all!
posted by Angie @ 9:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives