Friday, November 25, 2005
Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh..they say it's MY birthday...
Yes, kids..that's right...35 years ago at 5:02 am I came into this world via c-section after my mom had labored for at least 24 hours. My mom tells a beautiful story of after seeing me for the first time telling my dad, "Jim, that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen." Touches your heart doesn't it? :) I got cuter, though. For a while. Now, I've made it to 35. The number sounds old to me. I can remember being 15 and thinking 35 was O-L-D. I don't FEEL old, though. I feel young and I know I ACT young sometimes.

Anyway, my kids woke me up to say Happy Birthday and to give me my presents. I got lots of smell goods and chocolate and a DVD. If I tell you which DVD you will make fun of me, so...nah. But, it is a fairly recent movie that I have already watched about 50 times..has one of my favorite men in it (he's on my "list") and it has to do with the 80s. That's all I'm saying.

Well, I'm off, I need to go venture into the cold (11 degrees) and get all my film turned in at Meijer. (they are having a film developing sale) and to take the daughter to Old Navy. I am NOT Christmas shopping today.

Ok, now, leave me lots of Happy Birthdays and send gifts, K? :)
posted by Angie @ 9:10 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives