Thursday, November 17, 2005
Eccentricities
Alright y'all, Seawave moved out and now I have a new tenant for you to click and visit. Eccentric Father will be spending time here for the next week. I picked him because basically he strong armed me to sway my decision. ;) He's a regular over at Blog Explosion on the Battle of the Blogs and on the Shout Box. He's funny, a great writer, lives with 3 red-heads and currently lies about his age. (If you don't believe me, check out his post from 11/15.) Oh, and he also has a November December 1st birthday which is almost November which is like mine.(ok, EF, when you said your birthday was 15 days from the 15th...I just added them together and came up with 30. Sue me.) Just to freak him out a little bit more...I'll post his picture now.

Is there any question now as to why he calls himself Homer Jay?? I think NOT. ;) Clicky on his thumbnail and take a look.
posted by Angie @ 6:54 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    You rock! Thanks for letting me move in. But, uh, my Birthday is actually in December. December 1st. But, that's practically November! :)

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    BTW, that's not me. That's some fat guy wearing sunglasses. I look more like Brad Pitt.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    My fault. Working nights causes me to be poor at math. That and my excruciatingly low IQ.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Great blog! Is it something about November and practically November birthdays? I know, our minds are too full of great ideas to remember pin numbers and where we left the car. Yeah, that's it.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    It is living with three redheads that makes one forget things ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives