Wednesday, November 09, 2005
I'm SMOKIN'! Cookin'!
First...I have a new tenant over yonder on the side bar. One miss Seawave's Soliloquy. She is one of my newest and favorite blog friends. We hang out a lot over at the Shout Box at Blog Explosion flirting with the boys talking to all the other losers with no lives wonderful BE shout box people. Anyway, go click on her thumbnail and look around her blog. Leave her a comment or two and tell her I sent ya! She is a great girl who almost became a doctor (and talks about that in a really good recent post), she has an ADORABLE pet sheltie named Kenzie and...she can't..CAN NOT leave dirty dishes in her sink. If you get really bored, come visit us on the shout box. We are in and out of there a LOT!

Ok, on with the post. So, I've been cooking. Cooking a lot since Bubba had his surgery and can't use his right arm. Tonight's fare? A carboholics DREAM. Chicken and noodles. Mashed paste potatoes. Corn. Rolls. I know, I know. Nothing green to be seen. Tough noogies. I have the south in my blood. If I'm cooking there is no complaining allowed. Oh, as for the paste..well, the potatoes didn't really mash well. That's all I'm saying.

Who watched Lost?? Finally a new episode after 2 stinking weeks of reruns! I was a little bored throughout the episode. I thought the Shannon backstory was a bit *yawn* boring. I can't stand that chick from the back of the plane and who does she think she is bossing Michael and the other ones around? I don't want these people, well HER, with my people from the front of the plane. She is way to ANGRY. I LOVES me some Sayid. Poor sick Sawyer. What the bloody heck is Walt backmasking whispering to Shannon? Where was Jack? And, I will try not to spoil it for anyone, but the death in this episode was a bit...well...I understand the tension this person's death will cause with everyone, but this episode seemed a bit off to me. Those last few seconds, though. Wow. Powerful stuff. Next week looks really good. They are going to show what has been going on with the survivors from the back of the plane all this time.

You know my last post? The Donny Osmond one? I have to add a little to that. I was a Donny Osmond fanatic when I was little. His was the first poster I hung on my wall when I was 5 or 6 and I remember kissing him goodnight every night. I watched The Donny & Marie Show faithfully every week and...I had the Donny and Marie "barbies!"
I carried them in this exact case

Plus, I had these outfits for them!

I thought I was the coolest! I so wanted to be on their show, too. I wanted to ice skate with them on their way cool set!
After my Donny Osmond phase I moved on. To Shaun Cassidy. That's a whole other post.
posted by Angie @ 10:53 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    Just this last month my boyfriend (that word sounds ridiculous at my age!) somehow stumbled across Lost and has been watching it from episode one. He encouraged me to watch it (I don't watch much TV at all) so I rented the DVD's to try and catch up with him. I've watched 1-20 in the last 2 weeks. Great show but I don't think I'll catch up with him! He is on season two!
    Peace..................

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I'm crying a little over here due to the rejection...

    :(

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger sea said…

    I loved Donny and Marie too and was thrilled to get to see Donny in concert as a kid. It was the very first concert I ever went to. Donny entered the arena by air on some type of parachute contraption from a helicopter.

    I too moved on to Shaun Cassidy, joining his fan club of course, and listening to Da Do Run Run more times than I count.

    Thanks for renting me space on your cool blog and for your nice mention in this post. You are an awesome bloglord!!!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I still own THREE Shaun Cassidy albums.
    And I used to have my room plastered with posters of him, all bearing lip-gloss lip-prints on his sexy little mouth...*sigh*...

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Cyn said…

    Holy toothy smiles! I'm browsing through blogs and I see those Donny & Marie dolls...reminding me that packed away SOMEWHERE I have them, never-removed-from box. (I was young enough to want to marry Donny, too old to actually play with the dolls...)

    Thanks for the memory.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives