Friday, November 04, 2005
The eagle has landed...and there is no pain...YET
Bubba's surgery went over without a hitch. No problems at all, unless you count him being a tad combative upon waking up from anesthesia. :) Now he is equipped with a high tech cold pressure thingamajig called a "Game Ready" that we have to strap on his shoulder and run it for a half hour. Turn it off for an hour and then do it all over again. So far, he has no pain, but I have to run to the drug store to get his pain meds for when his pain block wears off. For your enjoyment..here are a couple of photos from today.

Here is how concerned my parents were as we waited. :)


And here is the star of the day just after surgery.


Thanks to everyone for your nice words and prayers! I love you all!
posted by Angie @ 3:45 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Combative is a typical reaction. My poor dad, a very quiet man, was with me when I was coming to after surgery, the nurse came over to check me and I started yelling at her. Words like whore,bitch,scumbag, needless to say, I didn't know I was doing it and he was very embarressed. She laughed and told my dad not to worry, happens every day.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    very glad all went well! keep those pain meds close. (might be a good idea to keep a valium or 2 for you close as well)after you deal with a sick man LOL!!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Quitter said…

    I'm glad to hear that he is doing well..he looks somewhat annoyed by you taking the pics, are you sure you want to bring him home?! ;)

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Man I am gone for a few days and miss all kinds of things going on ...I am sorry I missed a change to pray for him but I am glad that he is good and all is well..Maybe I should pray that God give you cooking skills?..lol Jk :) * hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives