Sunday, October 30, 2005
Happy Bloggy Birthday To Me!
Yes, that's right. I've been doing this for a whole year! Wow. I never really thought I'd keep it up, but I have had tons of fun blogging in my own little way. Wanna see my first post? Sure ya do...

The One That Was the First

*sniff sniff sniff* Do you smell that? Oh, I think you can if you sniff really, really hard and long...*sniiiiiffffff*. Yep, you guessed it. Fresh Blog meat. AKA Me! I'm doing it. Jumping in feet first, (or is it head first??) into the world of blogs/bloggers. I am already addicted to reading them so, hey, why not write one myself? We shall see what becomes of this. Maybe nothing. Probably nothing. The first time I ever get a comment I will probably do a cartwheel. and believe me, THAT would be quite a feat!! Prepare yourselves for my rantings on everything from tv (CSI x 3, Lost, reality shows etc...), to my family, to work and everything in between. Toodles for now....


Do you like how I so cleverly titled it in the way of "Friends?" Yeah, I kept that up for a couple weeks then gave up. :) I'd like to say I've come a long way in this blogging thing. Not sure that is true, but I have made a lot of really good blog friends and several that I would LOVE to meet in person some day. Here's to another fun year of blogging! (Ladies, here's a nice little happy birthday photo I thought you might enjoy.)
posted by Angie @ 11:56 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy First Year Blogging!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Happy first blogthday BTW doofus I was ALREADY on E for the States. You missed it ROTFL

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Wicked H said…

    Happy Blogiversary!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    If you blog blows, does that make you a blow blogger? Happy anniversary.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Leanne said…

    Happy Blogiversary :)

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Trinity13 said…

    Congrats on one whole year! How exciting!!!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Happy Bloggy birthday girlie :)

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger marlynn said…

    Happy Blogiversary to you!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Happy Bloggy Birthday to You Girlie !!!!!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger cmmdtp said…

    Happy Bloggy Birthday to you. Congrats on one year.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy Crap!! How could I have missed your BLOG BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    WWAAHHHHHHHH!!

    I'm scum,, no I'm fungus on scum,,, aw hell I don't remember the rest of the damn line but it's from my Best Friend's Wedding,,,
    Sorry I missed your Blog Birthday :( ,, Happy, Happy!!!!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy (Belated) Blogobirthday to you! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives