Friday, October 28, 2005
Sharkboy learns to talk
(Hey, don't forget to clicky my renter over yonder on my sidebar.)


So, we rented Sharkboy and Lavagirl (or is that Shark Boy and Lava Girl? Or would that be freak boy with shark teeth and strange pink haired girl?) for the young'uns to watch last evening. I don't believe either Tater or Baby J blinked once while the movie played. They were mesmerized. Anyway, that really isn't the story. This morning while running around the house getting ready for work, I ran into Baby J and I said, "Sorry, Charlie." He looked at me and said, "My name not Charlie!" I said, "It's not? Well what IS your name?" And my witty son with the wonderful imagination said so matter of factly..."Shark Boy." (only it was more like Wark Boy, cause, you know, that whole weird S thang he has.) Now is the part where you go...Awwwww..isn't he adorable?

Then, on the way to the babysitter's house today, Baby J was trying to tell me something and I wasn't understanding. Miss Tater corrected me and then she said, "Baby J, you need to talk better when you are saying things." Such a kind, compassionate girl I'm raising, huh? (WE...WE..We are raising, yes I know, Bubba)

If you are here and hate a mommy blog, I don't apologize. :) And even if you were one of THOSE people, you wouldn't have made it this far anyway so...screw ya! ;)

TGIF , guys! T G I F!!!!
posted by Angie @ 12:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey girlie. Thanks for your comment. No biggie. You don't have to post your desktop. I think there were some bored bloggers yesterday .... lol

    But if you still wanna .... here are some instructions.....

    All you have to do is take a screen shot of your desktop. If you don’t know how, here are some instructions to help:

    Click your mouse somewhere on your desktop. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard—this captures what’s displaying on the entire computer screen.

    Once you’ve captured a screen, it is in an area of memory on your computer and will stay there until you copy something else. You can now paste this captured image into a document or into a graphic application such as Microsoft’s Paint (available through Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint) and modify it.

    Post it on your site and leave me a comment and let me know you did it.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    That is so cute ....
    They are both so adorable ...They grow up quickly though don't they ?

    See ya in the shoutbox :)

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss my nieces, they say things what Shark Boy said. After reading your entry, I'm glad to know they are normal.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    My niece loves that movie and she is in love with Shark Boy. Her birthday party theme is SB and LG. I have to say, that was one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen in my whole life and I generally like kid stuff! I thought Spy Kids was painful to sit through, but this was just so much worse. Although I did kind of like Linus and/or Minus.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives