Saturday, October 15, 2005
Toxic Audio (and another date, sort of)
A girl in the marketing department at work gave me four free tickets to see Toxic Audio at Ball State tonight. Click the link to see what it is...and here's a photo...



Baby J and Tater are staying all night with my mom and dad (mom's idea) tonight and since we have two extra tickets, we're taking Guard Girl and her friend Wibawips (not her real name, hee hee.) We're going to eat first at Scotty's Brewhouse where they have the best deep fried pickle chips this side of Atlanta, GA!(or McDonnough, Ga, anyway. Close enough.) Yummy!

Ok, nothing witty or interesting to say right now. Gotta run and get in the shower.

Don't forget to go to Blog Explosion and rent your blog. Also, click on my renter over there on my sidebar. My new tenant is Kiki. Check her out. She's a feisty Tennessee girl. ;)
posted by Angie @ 3:12 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'll love Toxic Audio. They're great! I'm real glad to see them touring.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I keep posting the code for the "Rent My Blog" thing, but it appears for a short time, then disappears. I can't seem to figure out what's causing it. Any suggestions?

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Toxic Audio was SOOOO Cool!!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the plug. You are an awesome landlord!

    I hope you had a great time!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I LOVE those deep fried pickle chips from Scotty's Brewhouse! YUM!!!!

    How was the show?

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Toxic Audio ?

    Uh .. sounds like a great band ... I guess ...

    What the hell, enjoy !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives