Wednesday, October 05, 2005
If all your blog friends jumped off a cliff would you do it, too??
Everybody's doing it... and I've now been tagged for this twice..the peer pressure, it pressures me. Thanks Tara and of course, Stacie, she of the dreaded mommy blogdom and QUEEN MUM of BOTB.

Here are Da Rules:

1. Go into your archive
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


My 23rd post only had two sentences so I went with the 24th post. It was entitled, "The Tale of the Tarantula." The fifth sentence said...

"Bubba-ump is at work."

Now, that? That is profound. Actually, that is a pretty funny post. You should go read it now.

I don't know who to tag because I SWEAR I am the last living blogger to do this. If you haven't? Go for it!
posted by Angie @ 1:19 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives