Wednesday, October 12, 2005
A cool meme
I found this one over at Courtney's and thought it would be fun to do.

The Task:Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band/artist.

My artist/band:The Dave Matthews Band(Dave Matthews solo counts, too)
Are you male or female:Dream Girl
Describe yourself:The Best of What's Around
How do some people feel about you:Some Devil
How do you feel about yourself:Pig
Describe what you want to be:So Damn Lucky
Describe how you live:Old Dirt Hill
Describe how you love:Loving Wings
Share a few words of wisdom:Pay For What You Get

That was kinda fun. I should do it for more than one band. Anyway, I AM going to tag some people and see if they do it. Tara, of course. And Kiki, Cristie, LC, the Palm Tree Princess and last but not least, Delite.

Of course anyone else who wants to do it, can. Y'all let me know if you do it on your blog so I can come see.
posted by Angie @ 6:35 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did it! It was much tougher than I thought it was going to be. Thanks for tagging me. You know I'm always up for a meme.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Quitter said…

    My first tag! Yey!! That was an easy one for me cause I used my all time fav band!! :D

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was so giddy from getting tagged for a meme I forgot to tell you that you did a great job on yours. :)

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeaaaa. That was fun !!!!! Thanks for tagging me :)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you EVER tag me mommy?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives