Monday, October 10, 2005
Just Like Rambling
Someone over in the UK found my blog by searching for "massive zits." Lovely.
Someone in Texas found me by searching for "flippin idiot." Nice.
But, my favorite? "Pierced penises." Yeah.

MOMMY BLOGGERS UNITE!! If you like being a smart-ass like I do, go over there on my sidebar and scroll down a little and join the Housewife Mafia webring. We're joining forces to "destroy" mommy blog haters. :) (If you hang out at Blog Explosion at all, you will know what I am talking about.)
Tongue in cheek, people. Tongue. In. Cheek.

So, I have been thinking about blogging and how I wish I'd had a blog all through my life. Starting in my teen years, anyway. I would have been so into blogging as a teen. Wow, would I have had fun documenting all the stuff I did, all the stuff I was upset about or worried about or all the things I loved. How fun it would have been to be able to look back at old posts from back then. I was terrible at keeping journals and diaries, but I would have just loved having a blog. I wish I'd had a blog back before I got married, when I got engaged, when I had my first baby. Needless to say, I love blogging and I love my blog now, no matter how silly it can get. No other point here but to say, I wish I'd had a blog way back when.

My bloggy birthday...or blogiversary is coming up soon. Woo hoo!

I am completely and totally in love with Fazoli's Bagetti sandwiches and McDonald's Mcgriddles. Neither is good for me, but I don't care! Yummy!

PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP TAKING BLOG EXPLOSION SO SERIOUSLY!!! WINNING OR LOSING A BATTLE DOES NOT, I REPEAT, DOES NOT MAKE OR BREAK YOUR BLOG!! GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!

Lost is rocking my socks again this season. And? It totally sucked Tara in, too. So now I have someone to talk about it with.

Besides Lost, I am loving, Desperate Housewives, Survivor, How I Met Your Mother (Doogie Howser aka Barney is a HOOT!)and My Name Is Earl. The Amazing Race? Eh, not so much.

Orlando Bloom should cut his hair. Sorry, lauritajuanitasanchez. He is still adorable. His new movie,Elizabethtown, looks really good.

Went to the movies with some work friends yesterday. A total chick flick..Just Like Heaven, which totally and completely sealed my total and complete lust for Mark Ruffalo.

*sigh*

The movie was cute and funny and very good as romantic comedies go. Sure, it was a little predictable, but you know what? I don't care. It's a movie and I watch movies for entertainment, NOT for real life! There was a lady in the theater sitting at the end of my row and at one point near the end she very loudly says, "Well, it got a little cheesy there at the end but I guess it's still a good movie." I really wanted to throw my popcorn at her, but it cost something like $25 so I ate every last fake-butter-covered kernel.

I still have, in my drafts, a post about the final Big Brother show and the final RockStar:INXS. I may still post it for my fellow BB6 fans. It's considered nostalgia now, I think.

I can't tell you how happy I am that Hootie and the Blowfish have a new, and very good, song out. I was worried there for a while when Hootie was in that Burger King commercial.


This has rambled on enough for now. I leave you with my attempt at getting a photo of me and the little ones using the timer on the camera. Funny stuff.

posted by Angie @ 11:45 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    I know what you mean -- now that Guppyman has got me started on this, I find I have a lot of stuff stored up that I always meant to say -- but probably never will, because new stuff happens every day!

    Your pic is adorable.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Quitter said…

    Thanks! :-) You reminded me of my INXS post..
    Oh and Hootie is a sell-out!! ;-

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now all I have to do is remember to set the vcr and cable box to record LOST on Wednesday night since I am working 3-11 that night.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    you're right about How I Met Your Mother! Neil Patrick Harris is SOOOO funny... love it! finally, a new sitcom!

    and i also agree with Amazing Race... it's like, ehh... it's more of a scavenger hunt for now.

    orlando bloom is HOT with long hair, bald, blonde, brunette...*sigh* he is just HOT!!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl ..... we SO have the same taste in our movies and television. I loved Just Like Heaven ... thought it was adorable. And we've already established that Lost and BB6 are/were like crack to me. Can't. Get. Enough.

    So YES. Please post your BB6 finale post. I would love to read your thoughts.

    Have a great day !

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If we had blogged as teenagers I would have been in your Duran Duran webring, totally! :)

    Desperate Housewives is killing me with the poor guy in the basement. I want to know what he is doing down there and how long that piano chick is going to hold him hostage.

    Amen to your comment about battle of the blogs!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    You have a great blog! Good reading...

    I have four kids myself..and we are done. :o)

    Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    oohh, ooohh Veronica Mars! I love it! I have missed it, and Medium. Someone tell me what has went on! I missed Grey's Anatomy last Sunday, I was "jetlagging" from the trip! Your babies are too cute!! I had to take mine to work with me for an hour today. I think my manager wanted to fire me (or beat the crap out of my kids! )
    Your girls look just like you! Of course Baby J does too. What a proud smile he has going on there.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I am a total 'Lost' fanatic, along with 'Survivor', so you are welcome to chat with me about it...does Dr. Jack Sheppard not rock or what?!?

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    What do you mean Blog Explosion is not life ? Doh lol.
    Desperate Housewifes ,Lost and Survivor are all on my must watch list unfortunetly the new season of Lost has NOT started here yet and Survivor Palau is still ending, good thing I have already interviewed half the Palauans LOL

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read Mark Ruffalo will be making his third movie in San Francisco soon. Just Like Heaven was filmed blocks away from my apt.

    With your bonefide Chick Flick review, I got to see it now.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I have so NOT 'bonded' with anyone from this season's Amazing Race.

    And what a cute picture! Three cuties, all in a row...

    McGriddles are my favorite breakfast food EVER.

    And I lose those stupid battles all the time at BE...I don't mind losing to the good ones but FOR CRAP'S SAKE I hate losing to the yawners...
    That crazydan person is a virtual idiot. He left me a trollish comment one day...he's the one who's IP is from a Correctional Center. :) Wonder if he's a guard or inmate? ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives