Friday, October 14, 2005
Rent My Blog
The new feature is being tested now over at Blog Explosion. It's called Rent My Blog. Basically you whore your blog rent "ad space" on someone elses blog with credits. Just another way to spend and earn credits at BE. Click and see what it's about. Oh, yeah..and I have Wendy rentin' my blog for the next several hours so go over there and click on her thumbnail. She's a cool girl and she gets to meet all kinds of cool people at her job!
<<<<-------------
<<<<-------------
She's over there on my side bar where it so aptly says...Rent My Blog.
I'm a pretty cool landlord. You should totally rent from me. ;)
posted by Angie @ 11:08 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I KNEW you'd get it, Pikkel. ;)

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    he he..nevermind

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger cmmdtp said…

    Thanks for the welcome to HWM. I put a bid in to rent your blog.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you get the credits when blogs buys space from you?

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Oh yes I am a total media whore ROTFL uh NOT

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives