Saturday, November 05, 2005
Sexy Post-Op
Thought you might like to see how sexy Bubba is with his high tech shoulder sleeve thingie. (that IS the technical name, you know.)

This is Bubba saying thank you to all my blogging friends for their kind words, thoughts and prayers.As you can see, the pain hadn't set in yet.

Here is the thingie hooked up to it's mechanical parts.Please disregard the nasty, dirty carpet that won't come completely clean from the last renters of this place.

And, finally, the piece d' resistance...a man in pantyhose, AKA surgical socks, is tres SEX-AY!

Oh, and guess what?? I COOKED last night, thank you very much Wendy and Seawave and all you other naysayers! It wasn't even chili! I'm not telling what it was...but my family ate, ok?? :)

And finally, when Bubba heals a little... PIKKEL...he's coming after you, rotisserie spit in hand!!
posted by Angie @ 7:30 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    What did I do?

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    he looks happy ..I am glad to see everything went ok ...How long does he have to wear his high tech shoulder thingie?

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been out of the loop for a few days. I hope everything is going well now for hubby!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Did it come in a blue box from Kraft ?
    LOL
    I know how sexy those pantyhose are my husband had to wear them after his car accident :)
    Glad Bubba is doing well.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger gigglechick said…

    those sure are some swanky hose he's wearing!!! nice!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said…

    Love the hose (or would it be hoses)!!! Glad to know he is doing well!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Saaaaaayy...nice legs there, sup-hose notwithstanding! :D

    Glad he's on the mend, and not in too much pain.
    Or making your life too miserable.. ;)

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Bone said…

    I had to wear one of those when I hurt my ankle last year. Except the only color the drugstore had was brown/tan, so they definitely looked like pantyhose.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Sexxxy hubby!!! When you are in surgery you are at your finest!! Now I know why everyone was asking about him. I hope he's doing well! And you are staying sane!! ;o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives