Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I Dream of....Rachel??
Ok, so I have to tell you all about the dream I had last night. This dream seals it...proves that I blog too much..or read blogs too much..or spend waaaay too much time over at Blog Explosion. Probably all of those things. But anyway, the dream went like this...

I was at my parent's house, in the back yard by the alley. Apparantly, Rachel, of Bitchalicious fame lived across the alley from my parents. She had been outside in the late evening and had a favorite blanket that she was using to wrap up in and when she went inside she left it outside hanging on a post. So, since I was going to be outside all night, I thought, hey, I could use that blanket. I went over and got it and wrapped up with it and a few minutes later Rachel came out and saw me with her blanket and said, "What the hell are you doing?" I stammered and tried to explain, but she stomped over to me and pulled th blanket off me and stomped back in her house. I was so glad she didn't call me a bitch...but I was really, really worried about what she was going to say about me in her blog. Then I woke up.

Yeah, I need a blog break or something. (I'm thinking this doesn't need to be mentioned to Rachel so as not to frighten her, k?)
posted by Angie @ 9:19 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Time to take a blog break or maybe it is a sign that you are doing things just right and you should continue to do them....:)

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    translation: you desire a lesbian relationship and you want to be the submissive one ;)

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, Shane. Next time I want YOUR opinion, I will ask you directly. ;)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said…

    That is hilarious! Love your site!!!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl .... I so the SAME thing all of the time. It's crazy. In a lot of my dreams, some blogger will be there and be a person who I know in real life or something. And, I'm always checking blogs in my dreams to make sure that people aren't mad at me or something.

    I'm WAY addicted too !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives