Tuesday, November 22, 2005
A meme I haven't seen
Ok, here is a meme I saw over here while I was voting at Blog Explosion.

* How many pillows do you sleep with? I have to have 2 pillows under my head.

* Do you sleep in the nude? Rarely
*

* Do you use a top sheet? Are you kidding? It just ends up a mess at the end of the bed. Hubby and I sleep with separate comforters because he is a blanket hog!
*

* Do you fall asleep in front of the tv? Not often. I am usually on the computer and watching tv at the same time. I am such the multi-tasker.

* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? A big ol' teddy bear named Bubba
*

* Do you sleepwalk? Not that I know of.
*

* Do you wear socks to bed? Ew, NO!
*

* Can you see in the dark? I guess it depends on how dark.
*

* Do you eat in bed? Sometimes.
*

* Do you have nightmares? Every once in a while.
*

* Do you dream? Yes...often.
*

* Are you a normal, light or heavy sleeper? Normal to heavy
*

* Do you fantasize in your sleep? I don't think so.
*

* What size is your bed? Queen
*

* Do you snore? Bubba says I do. I refuse to believe it.
*

* Do you braid your hair before bed? Odd question. I don't braid it, but I always have it up in a messy bun or pony tail. Can't stand for my hair to be down when I sleep.
*

* How many hours sleep do you average a night? 6-7
*

* Do you hug your pillow? Not a pillow, but sometimes I bunch up the comforter and hug it/lay it under my head when sleeping on my side.
posted by Angie @ 11:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    Ang, I totally have an embarrassing sleep ritual. I have to have one pillow under my head, one over my head, and one to hug. If I don't have at least three pillows, I can't sleep. This makes traveling difficult!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger utenzi said…

    Thanks for the nod, Angie, and for visiting too. I thought that braiding question was very odd also.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family--and even Bubba the bear!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives