Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Photos to bore you
Ok, this is so you don't have to keep reading about me whining...a few more pictures from the past...

First..guess who this is...
Yep..that would be Bubba back in high school before he started shaving the hair on his head and letting the hair on his face grow. Can you figure out whose class ring he has on that necklace?



This is one of my favorite pictures. Me and my friend Connie on vacation at Emerald Isle, NC. Yes, we are dressed alike. We were nerds like that. I had great legs back then.




Notice how the sun enhances the fuzz that is our hair...




That's me on the right. This is after our school won the boys state basketball tournament which is a VERY big deal in Indiana. I had a bearcat paw painted on my face AND purple fingernails. We were cool if you didn't know. :)




Finally, that's me in the middle. Senior year yearbook/newspaper party.


These weren't as fun as some of my others but I can't find the ones I want to post. Happy Tuesday everyone!
posted by Angie @ 6:28 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't mentioned this on my blog yet,, but I have TONS of pictures of me from high school,, including one or two of me dressing just like my then best friend. She's the gal that I usually only refer to as "her" on my blog. But I do have lots of others to post,, ok,, off to run errands before crashing into my bed since I haven't slept yet from Monday morning at 10am,, at least I am off today don't have to be back at work till Wed at 11pm,, and hey,, in reference to your other post.... whine all ya want babe,, that's what we're all here for.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Know This Much Is True... You were a Babe! Back in the 80s when I was Dancing With My Self, you, Sister Christian could Take My Breath Away!!

    Cool Pics!! ;~D

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think back in the 80's is the only time my hair looked decent, fuzz and all. Great pictures. I always enjoy seeing your pics from back in the day :)

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    What groovy gals!!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Oh how I miss the 80s! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    What can I say? You looked just like my daughters did: adorable.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger @STEVEPMP said…

    I think the 80's were some great years to experience, I just wish I could remember the last few...

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger smizzo said…

    I'm rolling at the hair! It was so....so BIG! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives