Tuesday, November 22, 2005
NOT Bloggin the AMAs
I usually have fun live blogging the awards shows. My heart isn't really in it tonight..but I am tuning in to see if there is anything worth talking about.

8:00-Show's starting...with...a large shiny silver ball in the middle of the stage...and how did I ever guess. Mari-yuck Carey. Can't stand her. She's not sounding so great. Someone needs to teach her how to dress. She can hardly walk in those shoes.

Kenny Chesney...he looks like an elf. I don't see the appeal. A co-worker and I just discussed him today.

8:10-I didn't even know Cedric the entertainer was hosting.
Award for fave soul/R&B artist goes to...Mariah Carey (again with a bad dress)


Commercial...while the commercials play, I will tell you that we had a Thanksgiving carry-in today. MASSIVE. AMOUNTS. OF. FOOD. Wow. I forgot to take my camera so I could show you all the spread. I actually didn't eat too much, but I made the mistake of eating some turkey and a while later I was fighting to stay awake. D*** that tryptophan!!

8:21-Nicole Ritchie looked good though a tad anorexic.
Award for favorite country female artist goes to...Gretchen "way overrated" Wilson.


8:25-OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Rob Thomas!!! He's beautiful. 'nuff said. Tara...where's your DVR/TIVO when you need it??? He's singing Call On Me acoustic. Mmmm...

Oh yippee skippy...Lindsey Lohan is singing now. Hang it up Linds. This is just painful. Her back up singers are drowning her out,thankfully.

8:38-breakthrough artist...Sugarland

8:40-Gwen Stefani and Pherell...pretty cool except all she is saying is "you got it like that."

Award for female pop/rock...Gwen Stefani.

8:50-Hillary duff lip syncing..this show is just bad.


Ok, gotta go pick up the girl at guard practice.

Basically, the show was...SUCK! So, nevermind. Please disregard this awful, horrendous, boring post.
posted by Angie @ 7:57 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Quitter said…

    I just about died when I heard or didn't hear Lindsey Lohan sing..OMG why in the hell did the AMC even let her loose..And Hillary sounds like a toddler
    I had to turn it off and tune into "The Amazing Race" at least it was easy on the ears!! :D

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Quitter said…

    Sheesh..I meant the AMA's..see I'm screwed for life now

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I turned it on just when Robbie sang,, yeah!! turned it off when Lohan sang,, ughhh,,, didn't watch all of it,, just parts. Did get to see Rascal Flatts sing a new song of theirs,, yay!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives