Sunday, December 11, 2005
What is wrong with this picture? (and other stuff)
Ok, tell me what is wrong with this picture...


Lots of snow...child with no coat on...child BAREFOOTED!!! Yes, folks, that is my son who ran out on the porch on Thursday evening with daddy to see how much snow had fallen so far. (pay no attention to the porch railings that need to be painted.) My husband and my son are crazy!



So, we ended up with something like 4-6 inches of snow around here, not counting the big old drifts from the wind. I had to back through a great big one on Friday coming out of the garage. The roads were pretty bad, too. Now, I just want it all to melt! I do like snow and winter, but, you know, on Christmas Eve. :)
My children with the cheese faces.

Speaking of Christmas...I am not ready. I haven't wrapped anything and I am not done shopping. Ugh.
Before I bore you any more, I have to end this sad little post. But first, I must mention my new tenant on the sidebar. That would be none other than the Palm Tree Princess AKA LC. Please click on her little thumbnail over there and visit her. You won't regret it. She's way cool and she's looking all Christmasy right now on her blog. Right now, she is waaay busy so she would probably appreciate a new reader or two and some comments. Click it people!! Make it worth her while to rent from me!!

One more thing...I haven't done one of these things in ages...most people hate them..but who cares?? ;)
Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


First, my favorite color has always been purple, so...yeah. Second, it does describe me pretty well...except for the "tend to set blogging trends." Um, no, that isn't really me.

Oh, oh, wait! I must mention Survivor. (SPOILER ALERT in case you haven't watched this past weeks episode)

Good riddance to Cindy and her I-talk-through-my-nose voice! She shouldn't have bragged so much about that ^#%@&$( car! I think she should have given cars to the others. Strategically, I think that would have been the way to go. My feeling is, they probably would have given her a car later just for giving them to the others. Alas, we'll never know. Her little remark about "I'll be looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car." They just all kind of stared at her. 'Twas hardly a burn, Cindy. Bye bye. Judd still needs to be smacked even though he is only on the jury. His facial expressions and all the nodding and stuff needs to be stopped.
Steph needs to go. GO GO GO!! The others need to vote her off if she doesn't win immunity next. I will crack up if Lydia makes it to the final two somehow. That little chick has worked her tail off the whole time. She never wins challenges, but she works her behind off trying to. Rafe has been a good player and I like Danni more now than I did a while back. At this point, as long as Steph doesn't win, I'll be happy.
Ok, that is all. Toodles.
posted by Angie @ 9:32 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Prego said…

    My boy keeps wanting to go outside to make a snowman... but our yard is festooned with dog crap.

    I'm not with you on the survivor thing... Not in touch with television, which kind of leaves me out of a lot of conversations.


    nice to meet you - here via michele
    i'll stop by again soon.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said…

    Your kids are adorable! Every child is excited about snow and so am I as long as I can watch it from my window and not go any where.

    Girrl....I am so with you on the survivor scene. Hate Steph...she should have been voted off long ago. I will be surprised if Lydia makes it to the final two....If she was going to win ammunity she should really get her groove on.

    Guess who'll be watching tonight.

    Michele sent me but I'll be back.

    Lazy Daisy

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Angie, I'm here from Michele's! I hate snow am dreading the predicted snow fall in England this year!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Snow what is that ???
    Michele sent me but I am here all the time anyway right doofus :D

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Marcia said…

    Your kids are adorable! And i found out that my blog should also be purple. But... it's pink, and it's going to stay pink. :)

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Angie:
    I always love your pictures of your kids. They are just too cute. Great post, as usual.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man that picture of your son in the snow is just too cute!! poor lil toes hehe :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives