Tuesday, December 06, 2005
10 on tuesday
Since it is Tuesday and I have been hurting for blog content lately...I thought I would do a 10 On Tuesday to fill some space.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
10 Household Chores You Hate
(oh where to begin!)

1)Cleaning the toilet. The all time grossest thing EVER. For some reason, ours gets really, really dirty. (It's Bubba's fault, not mine!)
2)Cleaning hair from bath drain. This one is really a tie with #1.
3)Dishes. I hate the thought of floating soggy food bits so I wear rubber gloves when I do dishes.
4)Folding and hanging laundry.
5)Dusting. Tedious and it's dusty again in MINUTES!
6)Mopping.
7)Cleaning my kids room. Sooo much stuff, so little storage space!
8)Cleaning windows.
9)Sorting laundry.
10)Cleaning out my closet!

Yeah..you get the picture..I hate housework. Probably because my mother was a housework NAZI!! Look in any diary I ever kept back then and you will see multiple entries about how mad I was at mom for having to do housework all the time. :)

In other news..I saw my reflection (or should that be, reflekshin, Shane?) in the window at work this morning and only one word came to mind...ROUND! I am officially gross and disgusting and the scales agree. I'm trying to be good again so I can shed some F-A-T. Ugh.

It's flippin' COLD outside! Right now it's 15 degrees, but is dropping.

I need money. $$ Anyone want to help a girl out?? Anyone wanna be my sugar daddy on the side. Bubba said he didn't care!! Honest!;)

Don't forget to click on my girl Soapbox.superstar over on the sidebar!!!

the end
posted by Angie @ 7:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Although not a direct 'casting call' from Wendy, I am here...
    Mhm, pretty great list you have - my top one right now is cleaning out my closet - on the list for the past 8 months or so...
    Hm - 15 degrees and I thought 45 was cold...

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Woo hoo. It finally worked!

    My 10 Household Chores I Hate:

    1. Mopping!
    2. Dusting (We live behind a lumber yard. It's dusty again as soon as I finish.)
    3. Sweeping
    4. Cleaning the glass doors and windows (between kids and dog nose smears, they never stay clean for more than 5 minutes)
    5. Hanging up clothes when they are done in the dryer (I don't mind folding, only hanging).
    6. Cleaning the garage!
    7. Toilets
    8. Cleaning kids' rooms
    9. Cleaning out refrigerator
    10. Taking out the trash (so gross)

    Wendy sent me!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Poman27 said…

    Ok any household chores suck if they were fun they wouldnt be called chores now would they. Thanks for stopping by my site...Sorry the wife dragged you there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives