Saturday, December 03, 2005
I'm lost without it
This post fortified boring..now with less kiddie pictures!!

I am ticked off. My DVR won't play the things I have recorded for the past 2 weeks. And now?? I can't watch the last two weeks episodes of "LOST" that I recorded!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have carefully and successfully avoided all contact with blogs talking about Lost for TWO WEEKS!!!! I think I am going to hyperventilate. I need a little brown paper bag.

In other tv news, Judd is gone on Survivor!! YEEEE HAAAAA! Please, Survivor gods...make them get rid of Stephanie next!!! Please, please, please!!!

On ER, I am thrilled that Luka and Abby are doin' the dirty again, finally. Perhaps they will both get to smile once an episode. Speaking of ER, the CEO of the company I work for, and his wife will make an appearance on the show sometime in January. Not speaking parts, but they will be playing a Doctor and a Nurse. Go figure.

Gray's Anatomy continues to be a highly entertaining show. Makes me laugh week after week. I just want to strangle Mrs. Dr. Shepard with her red ponytail. Otherwise, I like all the other characters. I still like Dr McDreamy even if he didn't choose anorexic ho-bag reminds me of Ally McBeal Meredith.

I crave silence right now. I want a dark room with no noise. Anyone know where I can find one??

PS Go visit my brand new tenant...Soapbox.superstar!!! She's hella cool! I'll write more about her later, but until then, clicky her thumbnail on the sidebar.
posted by Angie @ 11:28 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said…

    Thanks for the holla! I am TOTALLY addicted to Greys Anatomy now. I am so thankful for my DVR with that show, so I am am not a completelt tired, crotchety b--ch at work on Monday mornings.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Hey! Sorry you missed Lost! They were good. Just program your DVR to keep until you want to delete.

    ER was really good... Can't wait for next week. Looks like a proposal in order for Luka and Abby... I bet the ex won't be happy!! How cool is that your boss is going to be on ER?!

    I want Stephanie to win... Just personal opinion!

    Grey's Anatomy is a good show... I think it's funny as hell!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's who Meredith reminds me of, thank you!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I want Carol to win on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!'

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    How funny, you "lost" those two episodes

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love TiVo - the greatest invention of mankind. :-)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger cmmdtp said…

    Hi Ang: Love your blog, and love Lost, ER, sorry your DVR isn't working.

    Wendy directed me here today.

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    I can tell you who the final two rae if you want lol


    Thanks for starting off my comment casting call.
    Hopefully others will catch on.

    Wendy directed me here today LOL

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said…

    If you find a quiet, dark room...lemme know where it is! I'll be crashing it and kicking your ass out!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives