Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Lost no more
Guess what I'm doing??? Watching the "Lost" episodes that I had recorded on the DVR!! Woo hoo! It's working again. Take a guess how Bubba "fixed." Uh huh...the good old unplug and plug it back in trick. Duh! :) About Lost, though...I cried like a baby when our raft castaways and the tailies showed up on the beach. I do NOT like Ana Lucia. She just messes up the whole vibe of the front end survivors.

It is 6 degrees here right now. Ok, I'm done with winter now. K? Thanks.

I have successfully stayed away from sugar for 3 days now. If you really knew me, you would know how hard it is for me. I must confess to one miniature hersheys today..but I think it still counts because any other time I would have eaten many, many, many of those wonderful rich, creamy chocolatey rectangles wrapped in silvery christmasy wrappers...huh? Oh, yeah. Ok, so anyway, I've done pretty well for three days. :)

I managed to mangle our vehicle today by running over a curb whilst turning into the high school parking lot. I was going roughly...5 miles an hour. So, it all happened in LOUD slow motion. Now it sounds like there is a gigantic hole in the muffler or something. Yippee. Such is the joy of my life. We won't speak of the meltdown it caused me.

Finally, after 3 days of having to be at work at 6am...I get to go in at my regular time tomorrow. Yay! I don't do early mornings well.

Oh, yeah..gotta tell you about the other blog I am a part of now. You all should go read it if you get the chance. First, I have to remind you that I am a Blog Explosion junkie. Well, I am actually addicted to the shoutbox over there. I have "met" some really great (and crazy) people there. So, anyway, there are a bunch of regulars at the shout box and now one of them has started a blog that we all can contribute to whenever we want. It's called the The Shoutbox Hall of Fame. It's pretty cool so far. I have only posted once, but I will probably write something again soon.

I am soooo far behind on reading my favorite blogs....so if you haven't gotten a comment from me in a while..I'll be back..I promise!!

Ok, don't forget..click on my renter! :)
posted by Angie @ 6:59 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger niki said…

    I love LOST. It started a few weeks ago in Europe, Romania, but I am totally addicted.
    I like your blog.
    Hugs and kisses

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Oh, I'm glad you didn't lose all your LOST episodes!! That would have been a tragedy indeed.

    SAY, my sister told me that Meredith from Grey's Anatomy got Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher...evidently they set up some waitress to hit on her (fiance? boyfriend?)...seems ol' Mere is little bloodthirsty... ;)

    I don't have cable, so I didn't see it. Did you?

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Glad you didn't lose Lost. We are still waiting for the second season to start here.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Go bubba!! I don't watch lost but I have a ton of friends who do. sorry about the car.

    I am proud to be a shoutbox junkie...:)

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Lost is a great show!!

    Sorry about the car mishap... I hit a pylon in my parking garage at work and felt the exact same way. Shit happens and you laugh about it later!

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    You don't like Ana-Lucia? Neither do the Hawaii state police. You did hear, didn't you, that the actress that plays Ana-Lucia was busted for drunk driving?

    (Maybe that's why she gives you that creepy vibe ...)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives