Saturday, December 17, 2005
Dirty minds
Yes, I know I have a dirty mind...but tell me this doesn't look like a Spiderman penis!!




My new renter will be so proud to share space here...what with wonderful posts such as this one! My latest tenant (just moved in minutes ago) is Chatty from "Watchu Tawkin Bout." She is a funny girl, though I will warn you, she has a potty mouth so if that is nacho thing, don't clicky. She feels the same way I do about replacing the word "Christmas" with "Holiday." Not gonna do it. Check her out, please. Clicky her thumbnail and make it worth her credits to stay here this week. Thanks in advance. (hey, I gotta try anything I can to get clicks...and readers...for my tenants.)
posted by Angie @ 9:24 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Totally agree,, looks like a penis. What were they thinking??

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're right, it does! I can picture a condom on it ;)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Nickle Annie said…

    It does give a new meaning to 'plug and play'! LOL!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger RagDoll said…

    THANK YOU! I showed this post to my husband and exclaimed "SEE? I am NOT the only one to think so!" LOL.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Gotta agree with you on the penis thing. Oh BTW what kinda hits do you think your going to get with spiderman penis?!?!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    LOL @ plug & play...

    Spiderman's penis, just what every kid needs for Christmas. ;)

    Wait 'til one of those televangelists gets hold of THAT one...

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said…

    lmao!!! that's priceless! the toymakers are some dirty bastards...you can't tell me they didn't realize that it looked like a spidey penis when they made it....lol

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Bay Views said…

    It is always nice to find that the modern woman can still identify a penis. Getting the proper use of one is another thing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives