Monday, December 12, 2005
patting myself on the back
I gotta give a shout out to....ME!! After a week of being good..but not bothering to go to the store to buy actual non-fattening foods...I weighed in this morning and I lost 6.6 pounds!!! That is what I get for avoiding sugar, for the most part, for a week!! This totally gives me motivation for the week to come.
Praise in the form of comments showered upon my blog will be accepted starting NOW! :)


Click my renter, please!
posted by Angie @ 12:47 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    So I'm the first one with the praise?

    Well done, Angie! That's a great accomplishment. Carry on!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said…

    Congrats!!!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh well done Angie! I'm so jealous as I've NO willpower whatsoever!
    You go girl!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Haddock said…

    Carry on the good work. Congrats! :)

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Chrisk67 said…

    I think that you (loss) is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
    Your friend,
    TT

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    WOOHOO Angie!! Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hoo~AH You!!!! There's less of you, but you're still an SB Babe!!!!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    That is WONDERFUL, Angie! Congratulations.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Well done ! Congrats

    ( btw I have no idea what went on with Sea etc and your hiatus,so this is not related at all but I deleted my BE account today. Don't worry I will still be reading here :) )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives