Sunday, December 18, 2005
Eye candy post...men, move along. nothing to see here
Ok, ladies, while watching CSI:NY last week, I was thinking, "Day-um...there are some beautiful men on this show!" What better way to showcase them than to BLOG them. :) So, without further ado, I give you...THE MEN OF CSI:NY.

I'll start with the "old guy" on the show...one Mr. Gary Sinise. I know, I know, he isn't a traditional beautiful man, but he is on my "list" and there is just something sexy about him.(that's Melina Kanakaredes with him)


Next is Eddie Cahill. Killer eyes! He is much smarter on this show than he was as "Tag" on Friends.


Carmine Giovinazzo adds some comic relief on the show. He has some great lines. What a cool name, huh?


Finally, there is Hill Harper. They moved him from medical examiner to being a CSI and the show is much better for it. Plus, that just means we get to look at him more. ;)


This now completes the eye-candy portion of this blog. We will return to regular blog programming at a later time. Thank you and please exit the bus in an orderly fashion. Please come again.
posted by Angie @ 8:16 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Carmine is a hottie... Accent is cute too!!!

    The main chick I liked in Providence and I still see her as a doctor... But she plays a good part! The newest chick on that show is pretty damn cool!!

    Thanks for the nice comment Ang!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Never mind about the men....what about Melina!!!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CSI is just one of those shows I could never get into, and guy eye candy is not doing it for me.

    But to each their own.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives