Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Diary of a Fat Boy meets a fat girl's Ficken Chingers...(oh that sounds a little dirty)
Ok..I need to help my new renter out a little by singing his "praises"...so to speak. It's Chuck from over at "Diary of a Fat Boy." Chuck is one cool guy...however **disclaimer alert** he has quite the obsession with boobies. "Big real boobies" as he says. So, if non-nude photos of boobies bothers you, don't click. But, if you really want a laugh or two..with a somewhat serious post thrown in just for sh***s and giggles..go visit the Fat Boy's diary! Oh, and if you happen to be a fan of pro wrestling, Chuck's your man. I "met" Chuck over at Blog Explosion on the Shout Box there a while back. I bugged the crap out of sweet talked him into making me a Halloween banner for Blog Explosion and now he can't get rid of me. ;) Go visit the Chuckster and give him massive clicks to make it worth the credits he spent to rent from me! Chuck, Chuck, Bo Buck, Banana Fana....ah, you know the rest...
posted by Angie @ 1:22 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you finish the song there...Mom.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Chuck Williams said…

    Fuck.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I said "Mom"...
    I wasn't really meaning it....

    =)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    too funny ..he is quite obsessed with boobs isn't he ...lol Atleast he likes big real ones ..That makes me feel much better ..lol Have a great week girlie ..I hope he gets lots of clicks.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    I've been seeing this rent a blog stuff everywhere these days. What does it mean?

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Chuck Williams said…

    boobs rock ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives