Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Ten on Tuesday (and other stuff)
I always plan to do the 10 on Tuesday every week, but usually end up forgetting all about it. Anyway, this one I really like so here it is...*que trumpets* my 10 on Tuesday!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today's topic...10 New Year's Resolutions

1.Read more. (at least 2 books--with pages and words!-- a month. doesn't sound like much I know, but, I have almost completely stopped reading and that is just not me.)
2.The EVER present resolution... Lose Weight.
3.Get my house organized. It's out of control with clutter.
4.To not let things and people at work stress me out so much.
5.Organize my scrap stuff.
6.Organize all my photos.
7.Send birthday cards and Christmas cards.
8.Walk for exercise on a regular basis.
9.Have more dates with my husband
10.Get and STAY caught up on the laundry.

In other news, Guard Girl almost burnt the house down. Well, ok, it wasn't THAT bad...here's the aftermath...
Picture me frantically ripping at a farking box of baking soda that WOULD. NOT. OPEN. GG finally took a knife to it as I watched the flames get larger and pictured the entire house reduced to glowing red embers. No less than 3 smoke alarms going off. Bubba walking in from the garage to the smell of smoke and seeing the mess. Fun with Ficken Chingers.

Oscar the Grouch="that green guy who lives in the garbage."--Tater Tot

I had something else to blog. Can't remember.

I'm tired. Click my renter.
posted by Angie @ 9:29 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Oh, am I with you on the getting organized! But... it's always on my "to-do" list, never on my "done" list. Hope you do better at it than I do.

    Glad the house didn't burn down! Bet we've all had a stove fire at least once.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think my house will ever be organized. As for the fire..

    Hubby has done that to my stove several times. He can't fry something with out a small grease fire..

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this year, instead of "Lose Weight", I'm going to go with "Don't gain too much". That seems more do-able for me. :-)

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love the photo of the stove because I've had the same thing happen before. Once I left a pot on the stove and proceeded to forget all about it -- was in the tub taking a LONG luxurious bath and smelled something...found the bottom of the pot totally melted into a little ball of metal!

    Good luck with your resolutions!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Yikes glad the house didn't go up in smoke !
    Here is a challenge, read MORE, shoutbox LESS ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives