Sunday, January 01, 2006
The day after Thanksgiving, I turned in 18 rolls of film to be developed. Lots of different pictures in those packs. Here are a few...


The Amazing Large Lipped Tater Tot with the Magic Hair--Straight on the right, Curly on the left.


A great shot of Bubba, Tater and Baby J.


Tater at the parade.


Guard Girl IN the parade.


The Girls on Thanksgiving
(Guard Girl is not too fond of her mouth being full of food in this one.)


4th of July
(mommy needs to learn to do pony tails evenly)


I'll stop now...sorry, guys. I love to post pictures. You all should know that by now. At least I know that Sea will appreciate them. :)
posted by Angie @ 11:52 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Angie Baby -- You know it. I have a big smile on my face looking at your family pictures. I love them as always. (((HUGS)))

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I've heard about these collogen lip operations!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    LOL love the big lipped one.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Post away I think they are cute even if they have food in their mouths and crooked pony tails...:)

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    beautiful, beautiful children.;)

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I always love the pics as well ..You have such a beautiful family ...Always some great shots ...Hope you are having a great New Year ...Are you ready for AI again?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Lana said…

    You better keep am eye on that one she is such a cutie.
    Love the red lips.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there fellow Hoosier. I have seen ya around some but when I joined Indiana Blogs and saw yours I knew I had to check you out. Adorable pictures. Cute girls and loving those lips.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives