Saturday, January 14, 2006
this is a post about nothing...it may be long..it may be short..who knows..dive in to see what's up
Ok, first? The next person to say "kthxbye" will be strung up by their thumbs and forced to listen to "Marilyn Manson sings Air Supply" over and over and over. Is that clear? k thnx bye OK? Thanks. Goodbye!

Next, thanks for those who have stopped over from my landlord, Monty's place, The Daily Bitch. I should have been updating here before now but, hey, at least you got to look at Bubba a few extra days. ;)

A word about my landlord, aka_Monty. That girl is the shizz-it. She makes me laugh on a daily basis and always has something good to say. Sure, she may bitch about some things, but she is far from BEING a bitch. In my opinion, of course. :) You should visit her because I say so.

Burned cream corn is not very good but I couldn't let it ALL go to waste. Just sayin...

Drama. Can we all just grow the heck up and stop the DRAMA??? If anyone from "over there" can just email me or comment here and tell me what I did..I would greatly appreciate it. I really don't deserve to be called a whore for no reason.

Only a few more hours left for my renter. It's been a LONG week.

What I watched this week...Lost, Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy. Lost and DH were new and Gray's Anatomy was a recap episode..but it showed all the best scenes from the season so far. Love that show! Last week on ER, the CEO from the company I work for made an appearance. If you blinked, you missed it, but it was kind of cool seeing someone I know on tv. Doesn't take much to excite me, I know.

Bubba started his physical therapy for his shoulder on Friday. One step closer to getting back to work. Still, it will be a while. We sooo need a 2nd car before he does get back to work. Anyone have a spare? I'd link to you here and everything!! :)

While surfing my blogroll recently I found some great posts... Tired Tunia has a great post about her honeymoon. She has inspired me to post about mine..just not tonight. Her husband, eccentric father has the all-time BEST snot picture! No really. Seriously. I mean it.
Wendy asks a good question about popular blogs on your blogroll. Check her out.

Sorry, guys..you were waiting for a new post and this is what you got.

Now I must go watch "Some Kind of Wonderful" on HBO. I feel some nostalgia coming on...

posted by Angie @ 6:19 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    good morning angie! I don't think I have ever seen that movie.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Thanks for the sweet words, Angie! :) *smooch*

    Usually I don't mind the fact that I don't have cable/satellite/whatever TV...but Some Kind Of Wonderful is in my top 10 all time favorite movies. I fell in love with Eric Stoltz when I saw that...*sigh* :)

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I can't say I've heard of that movie, either.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! Someone called you that! "Over there?" People can really be so catty and it's weird how, in many cases, they attack people they don't even know. Never could really understand that.
    Happy New Year Angie!
    Peace..............

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hey, can I get a translator over here so I can understand what the HELL he just said??

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    This is soooooo fun....for someone who is not going to waste time on me anymore..you sure are wasting plenty of it on me and my dumb cunt whore self...:D Madbull..you crack me up...this has been the most fun weekend on the net EVER!!! Watching you has been the best free entertainment around.

    Oh, and by the way...I meant I need a translator not because you are from a foreign country but because you NEVER make one ounce of sense. OKAY???? THANKS!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Glad you can see the humor, Madbull MY LOVE *heart smilie heart smilie heart smilie*

    Not sure why you thought my being nice to people was somehow a BAD thing. Ask anyone in my real life and they will tell you, yeah..she IS that nice. I don't hug people in a bar because frankly..I don't go to bars, but I smile and laugh and hug and talk to people I know and people I just met. If that makes me a whore..well, I guess I am a whore. It doesn't mean I want to jump on everybody that walks up to me and have sex with them. That is what I have a husband for. Speaking of my husband, he thanks you for the entertainment as well. He's been laughing his ass off at this whole thing.

    Not sure where you are getting the whole airhead thing...I may not know how to design things on a computer..but I am about as far from being an airhead as anyone ever has been. But you can keep calling me names darlin...it just adds to my entertainment and does nothing for shock value.

    Have a GLORIOUS day!!!! :D Smooches and hugs, baby.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Again, what the HELL are you talking about?? Why the obsession with the mafias? BOTB? What? I have no idea what the f*** you are talking about..neighbor wives??

    PLEASE, madbull...TELL ME HOW I AM A HYPOCRITE???????? I want to know. INFORM me, oh enlightened one. I CRAVE your knowledge.

    There is a TON of humor in EVERY SINGLE THING you do, madbull. Every. Single. Thing.

    When the "popularity" turned from SB GOD madbull to the "others" you whined. When people rallied around Sea..you stuck your head up the BE admins asses and took their side. When the other group moved to their own place of fun you couldn't stand it and badmouthed them and accused me and Sea of running the old one into the ground. AND then you started your own at the sad and lonely SBHOF.

    I am laughing, madbull. Laughing at your attempts to "one-up" me. I am nothing to you?? You have no time for me?? Uh huh..I'll believe that one when I see it.

    HUMOR..get some in your life.

    One more thing, Bubba will always be more of a man than you, darling..he has something I am sure is lacking in you..a HEART and the LOVE of a good woman.

    Notice how I can communicate without resorting to name calling?? It's a skill you should learn.

    OK? Thank you. Goodbye!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Shoutbox?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives