Sunday, January 08, 2006
A big bunch of MADBULL****
Hi guys!! Miss me?? I had to take a little blog breather. (read:couldn't get a damn thing out of my head and into a post and blog explosion was driving me freakin' batty!) Buuuut...I am back now, ready to post more frivolous fun for all the blog world to see! My love of exclamation points is still apparent, as well. (or should that be..."as well!!!")

Sooooo, first things first...I must welcome my newest renter to the FC hizz-ouse...the LEGENDARY..the FAMOUS (or is that INFAMOUS?)...the EVER sarcastic...**drumroll** MADBULL from My Waisted Life. Go clicky right now and then come back and see what else I have to say about him....I'll wait. Ok...so anyway, madbull and I have a history. No! Not like that, you big pervs...we have a Blog Explosion history. I first met madbull over at the shout box at Blog Explosion, though his screen name there is belgianbrighton. In the beginning, we got along. Then some stuff happened..things were said...and then we didn't like each other much..if at all. I THINK we have agreed to disagree now about pretty much everything. We also have agreed to, well, not really like each other at all. Now? We are just sarcastic to each other on a constant basis. It works. Whatever. Madbull will be moving to the states come May...so ladies, WATCH OUT! I believe he may just be a smooth talker..I could be wrong. :) Anyway, he does have some pretty funny posts sometimes and on occasion, he writes something with emotion and it is really cool. Oh, and he likes to link to me in his posts..and call me a whiner. What can I say?? Not everyone thinks I am such a wonderful person.
Madbull..this is for you, baby.. Welcome to my blog. :) CLick his thumbnail, people! He gave me precious credits for the space...oh and PLEASE comment and tell him that the BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, MAGNIFICENT mommy blogger, Angie sent you!!! (did I mention his absolute LOVE of mommy bloggers?)

Speaking of people (bloggers) who don't like me....I've been nominated for an award over at a blog called I Talk 2 Much..or some such thing...where they are having some blog award thingie. I'm not linking 'cause..well, I'm not. If ya wanna look it up somehow, go for it, and then you will see why I am not linking. The nomination came from a blogger who goes by Rocky J, someone who I am pretty sure I have never spoken to in any way. He was so kind to nominate me in the category of "Dumb C***" Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever? I'm not winning and I am glad because I am sure as heck not posting an "I won the Dumb C*** award" button on this blog!! :) 'Nuff about that.

Ok, I have a warning for y'all who read my blog regularly. American Idol is coming soon. I repeat, AMERICAN IDOL is coming soon! Do you know what that means, kids? Yes, you are right. It means that for the next couple of months my posts will be ALL ABOUT American Idol.(see my archives) You see..I am an admitted AI junkie. There is no cure, so I just roll with it. Accept it. But, I thought I would warn you so you can avoid me like the plague for a while if need be.

Upon weigh-in last week..I have now lost 10 pounds! 10 point something..I just can't remember the something. How do you like them apples?? (remember that line in Good Will Hunting? Love it.) I haven't been really good, though this past week..hope I am not back up a pound. This losing weight crap sucks big donkey butts, ya know??

I promised a panties post..it is forthcoming...just not tonight. :)

My girl Melissa, AKA mjet called me earlier this evening. We talked for an hour and a half or something. Cool. And all I have to say is, Melissa, we have to go out! Perhaps we could go..um...fishing...I hear those "little fish" are quite appealing! ;) hee hee

Ok, since this post has mostly been about people who don't like me....I will end it and think about the panties post for tomorrow. I also got tagged a couple of times for memes, so I'll be doing that too in the near future.

Happy Monday!
posted by Angie @ 10:34 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    I waved a flag in front of the madbull. Just for you.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's about dang time you wrote a post,, hey who am I to talk I haven't written anything since Friday.
    McDreamy was back on last night but I haven't watched it yet,, have to sleep first then will watch when I wake up later.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Well it about time young lady.
    What's a Mommy blogger ??

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I suppose I too would not post a "I won a Dumb C**t award" on my site either, if I were to win one.

    Keep up the good blogging!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger sea said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    oh madbull...I'm just havin some fun with ya, darlin. I thought I was kinda nice to you in my post anyway. Is it not the truth?? I think so. I didn't lie about anything...I was just misinformed about the award.
    You can dish it fine...but you gotta learn to take it, baby. :)

    Don't worry, you will get many more clicks this week. My readers love me..and they do what I say! :) hee hee

    And by the way...thank you for not calling me a WHINER yet AGAIN. This post couldn't be less whiney if I tried. ;)

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Angie:
    Glad to see you back blogging again.

    (((HUGS)))

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger sea said…

    First comment I made removed by author? No, it wasn't.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I think he likes ya girlie ..it's like a little boy that comes to pull the little girls hair :)

    I am glad to see you back ...
    I too will be going American Idol crazy in my posts I am sure....

    I want BIg Brother backkkkkkkkk...how is that for whiney ?.lol
    IM me sometime girlie ...

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is no bad publicity.

    I still think, I nominated you, but then again, I could've been under the influence of my "Inner Voice" ... or maybe it was Madbull after all?

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    If you're going to talking about obessively about American Kareoke, be sure to let me when it's safe to come back here without fear of being subjected to absolutly horrible music.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Hoo-ah! COME ON AI! :)

    Angie, remind me to tell you a story sometime about the...people...who run that website.
    They totally defamed me because
    A. They thought I was someone else
    and
    B. They're not smart enough to have figured that out BEFORE TRASHING ME FOR NO REASON.

    Anyway. That just gets my blood pressure up.

    :) Ready for your AI evaluations~next week, baby!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Angie,

    I can't for the life of me remember how I happened across your blog here. But, I do recall saving a link to you because I enjoyed your sense of humor. So thanks for the chuckles and smiles.

    Oh, and btw ... I personally grant the "Dumb C" award to a certain member of the blog you've mentioned in this post. I know of which blog you speak of, and I find them pathetically banal and excessively soft-witted. As the lowliest of life forms; they are the foul-stenched, sewer dregs of society.

    And that's all I have to say at the moment. Heh.

    Have a wonderful ... well, whatever time of day/afternoon/night that you read this comment.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Sudiegirl said…

    don't feel bad - they don't like me much either.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives