Friday, January 27, 2006
I sooo can't blog this..

There is major drama going on at work..and I can't blog it!!!!! grrr....


Bubba is out of town until Sunday...his annual umpire thingie..I don't know what it is called. He's in Kentucky. He should feel right at home. hee hee

Tomorrow starts the winter guard season. The first competition is in Ft Wayne. I watched the guard's show for the first time tonight at the basketball game. Looks pretty good, if not a little rough.

Um..I'm not feeling particularly witty tonight...so I should probably stop blathering on and just say I am sooo glad it is the weekend!


I leave you with my freakish child at the basketball game last weekend...she is JUST like her dad!! :)

posted by Angie @ 11:50 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Excellent picture!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    I hate it when I can't blog about something! I have drama right now and can't put it out there either...:(

    Cute pic!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I sooo now that feeling too..lol

    Hey you may want to come over and visit me today ...I have a feeling you are going to like my post :) Atleast the eye candy ...lol

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just like her momma!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Your daughter looks like you. Pretty cool.
    By the way I'm inviting you to add yourself to my Frappr Map located at the right side of my blog.
    Thanks.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    Shane was here

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    No Dooceing for you lol
    BTW is it just me or has your text all gone to the right ?

    ( 48 hours of auditions at my place tomorrow if you are around )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives