Monday, January 23, 2006
What's a Tired Tunia??
I have a new renter! She's really cool,a great writer and a librarian. What?? You don't think a librarian could be cool?? Surely you jest! Spending her days amongst thousands and thousands of books is not cool? Well, it is in my world. She blogs..and is married to a blogger. It's all in the family, don't ya know. Her hubby was once my tenant here..but I'm not mentioning him because this isn't about him..it's about my awesome renter. Her name is Molly, by the way. She's a fiery red-head married to the blogging equivalent to Homer J Simpson (only he is much smarter and much funnier) and is mommy to two GORGEOUS red heads. She writes some really great posts that are funny and thought provoking as well. I relate to her in many ways! Anyway, go visit Tired Tunia. You know the drill...clicky on her thumbnail over there in the sidebar. You'll be glad you did!

Ok, that being said..I had something like 29 bids for my rental space this time! It is soooo hard to choose. So...I thought I would put some links here to some of those that I had to "deny."

Click on this one and this one with the kick ass template and click here and also here and
over here and here's Chris(he's HOT!) and here's one with a cute template and that is all for now because I don't want to drive pikkel crazy with all these links. :)


GOOD NEWS!!! I did NOT win the Dumb C*** award over at that one blog I told you about a while back. Dang..and I had my speech all ready and everything. Sorry, madbull and Rocky Jay, y'all will have to find some other way to try to piss me off. ;)







Cute child anecdote alert!!! Yesterday, Bubba brought the kids in to my work to see everybody. My friend S always buys them candy from the vending machine. As she was taking them to the breakroom for their candy run, she asked them if they had been good that day. They both said yes. S said, Tater Tot, are you pulling my leg? Tater looked down at S's leg looking a little puzzled and looked back up at her and said, "No." (kind of like, are you crazy, lady??)

Ya had to be there. :)
posted by Angie @ 11:34 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger jessafran said…

    ang- you check out the wheeling street bridge yet? i have a pic of it posted- you have to love muncie :)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Chrisk67 said…

    Ang,
    Thanks for the "He's Hot" prop in your post. Very sweet....
    CK-TT

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    You got nominated for an award ?I had no idea LOL
    Not one you wanted to win by the sounds of it anyway.
    Have a great weekend, we are roasting here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives