Tuesday, January 17, 2006
dude, i have arrived
I've been LINKED!!!

I don't give a shit about heart smilies. It has nothing to do with that.


I'm the whiner?? Who's the crybaby?? Who is the follower?? Who needs to grow the hell up?? Not me. OK THANKS GOODBYE

For anyone to think HE is worth following anywhere..that is laughable.

Wow, this is getting to be so fun. I haven't had this much fun since...well, since yesterday. Every day is a new adventure.

By the way, copy and paste whatever the hell you want. Screen shot to your heart's content. I mean what I say. I am not scared of my own words.

Bring it on, bitches.
posted by Angie @ 7:34 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMFAO ... "hideaway" and "hiding" referred to hiding from WORK! not from any particular person... in fact, pwd protection was not added until after someone came in and started acting like a jerk. i didn't wanna have to constantly worry about banning IPs everytime someone started a mini-flame war over nothing ....

    the whole purpose of making a shoutbox was ONLY to make one that could be used at work and not be so obvious as the new be chat. hence, it was called "the safe for work version" ... and then it was all linked up to blogexplosion. wasn't even supposed to be competition for b.e. ... i *like* the new chat there ... it's just too obvious for use for some folks while working. not a complaint, just a fact.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives