Saturday, January 21, 2006
Time Waster...nothing to see (or read) here
In light of my last post...
What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're sexy, in that pinup girl, tease sort of way.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...that is sooo funny!



Your Kissing Purity Score: 51% Pure

For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing




The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


Showgirls??? mmm kay...





Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.

That's pretty close to me.

There will be a real post later..I just can't think right now...
posted by Angie @ 10:40 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    LOL! I got the EXACT OPPOSITE of yours. :) I'm apparently the artistic type, and the WORST jobs for me are the BEST jobs for you! hehehehehe

    Must be why I likes yas. :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives