Sunday, February 05, 2006
Funny
Ok, I've been seeing these all over and they make me laugh. I hope it makes you laugh too...because let's face it..ANY sentence that uses "ficken chingers" in it is just down right hilarious!!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ficken Chingers!

  1. On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Ficken Chingers.
  2. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Ficken Chingers!
  3. South Australia was the first place to allow Ficken Chingers to stand for parliament.
  4. If you break Ficken Chingers, you will get seven years of bad luck.
  5. In 1982 Time Magazine named Ficken Chingers its 'Man of the Year'.
  6. The Eskimos have over fifty words for Ficken Chingers.
  7. Ficken Chingers is the sacred animal of Thailand.
  8. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Ficken Chingers!
  9. Ficken Chingersomancy is the art of telling the future with Ficken Chingers.
  10. Ficken Chingers can not regurgitate.
I am interested in - do tell me about


And here is one for my hubby...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bubba!

  1. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Bubba.
  2. You should always open Bubba at least an hour before drinking him.
  3. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Bubba!
  4. Bubba has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
  5. In Japan, Bubba can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
  6. Bubba is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
  7. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Bubba.
  8. Bubba can smell some things up to six miles away.
  9. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Bubba!
  10. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Bubba.
I am interested in - do tell me about
posted by Angie @ 2:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives