Thursday, February 02, 2006
you know you've been watching too much American Idol when....
....you hear your children saying something like this...

Tater:*sing sing sing sing* Ok, bubby, Yes or No?

Baby J: Ummm... YES!

Tater:**grabs piece of paper and waves it around** Yay! I'm so happy!

Tater: Ok, bubby, your turn.

Baby J: La la la la la...

Tater: Good job, bubby! Yes! You are going to Hollywood. Now get your paper. Go outside and tell your mom and dad.

Tater: *sing sing sing* Bubby!? Yes or No?

Baby J: No!

Tater: Awww...



CLICK MY RENTER!!
posted by Angie @ 9:16 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    stop making me laugh,,, {cough, cough, cough} LOL,,kids say the best pooh.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Vic said…

    Some thing happens in my house. Its okay. At least they stopped acting out Fear Factor.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    To funny! My kids are all planning their auditions for when they are old enough.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger MsCarolM said…

    I'm so glad my niece doesn't watch Idol! She'd have me playing "Idol Audition" every time I went to my sister's!

    I think I've learned my lesson. My bright idea to play "CSI: Polly Pocket" haunts me to this day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives