Wednesday, February 01, 2006
a non-political political post
I don't have much to say at the moment, but I will say this.

I loved George W's speech last night. I am not ashamed to admit that fact. I guess I am "one of those Bush-huggers" as GARY would say. So what of it?? Plus..I think Dubya is hot for an old guy.

Happy Hump Day!!!


Oh, oh...wait! I have a new renter! I decided to go with a blog that I haven't seen around much just to add a variety to things around here. The deciding factor for me was in her "about me" section. It says "pop-culture junkie." That was enough for me to choose her. ANYWAY, you MUST go click on her thumbnail. Her blog is called "The Pink Pen Papers" and I love her template. It's a very nice pink, not all bright and blinding and gaudy. I've been reading back through her blog a little and Pink is funny. She's a writer, too. I love writer's blogs. Probably because I wish I could write like they do. *sigh* Click please. Thank you.
posted by Angie @ 10:04 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm typically pretty skeptical of everything he says, but lastnight's speech was pretty good. He brought forth some ideas that I agree with for once.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You should never be ashamed of any opinion :)
    I think this is such a cute blog

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Pink Pen said…

    Hey there! Thanks for letting me hang out! I promise not to leave stains in the carpet and holes in the walls. *Grin*
    It's so funny, I discovered your blog yesterday and then there you were offering up rental space... how serendipitious!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    I like Bush

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives