Saturday, February 11, 2006
Sweethearts, tenants and missing persons
We didn't get very many really good photos of Brianna at the Sweetheart's Dance, but here's one of her posing for the camera.

And another...




Daddy and Daughter (and, NO, Bubba is NOT stoned...I swear)





Ok, guys, I have been remiss in touting my renter. She's been here for a few days and I have failed to sing her praises as a blogger. Her name is Shelly and her blog is The Dramedy of Life. First, I love her template. It is purple, which I love. Not gawdy purple, either, which I love even more. I have to say I don't yet know a lot about her as she is a new blog find for me. So far, what I have read, I like. Go check her out (you know the drill, click the thumbnail in the side bar). You just might find yourself a new read.

I have someone on my sidebar that is missing. The link no longer works, but I hold out hope. He was one of my favorite daily reads, making me laugh out loud most days. Did anyone else ever read dot.bench aka My Park Bench? Anyone else know what happened to Peter J Backman and his puppy, Gadget?? I am sad because his blog is no more. Perhaps he picked up and moved his blog in the night and is hiding from me (as I used to stalk him). Anyway, if you happen across this post and know what the heck happened, fill a girl in, would ya?

I hope to get to my entire blog roll for a visit this weekend as I have been slacking big time.

I am up too late. I fell asleep on the couch at around 9pm, woke up at 11pm and now I can't sleep. Usually? No big deal. HOWEVER, I have to work at 7am. This is a suck.
posted by Angie @ 2:08 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger The Borg Queen said…

    Great picturea at the dance!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Ok MICHELE SENT ME can you believe it ROTFL
    Great pics but are you SURE Bubba isn't stoned ???

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    She's pretty. Hope not many young men are running after her now.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your daughter looks great! Looks like she had fun! LOL I can barely get my kids to pose for pictures with us and they arent even 7 yet..

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Alexis said…

    I am looking for Peter too - am worried! Please let me know if you have heard anything. x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives