Monday, February 20, 2006
I heart George
Tara---Grey's Anatomy talk..do not read if you have not watched!



Ok, Grey's Anatomy fans....who else LOVES George even more this week?? Come on, how could you NOT?? His plight to make Ally McBeal Meredith see him as more than just timid-roommate-George is just pitiful. But OH MY HECK...when he came to her room at the end..and said "I know I'm not a world renowned surgeon and I know I'm not a lot of things you've gone for in the past, I know. But...I would never leave you. I would never hurt you. I will never stop loving you." Did your heart not melt? Did you not swoon for the good guy? AND??? When she lifted his shirt over his head and the show ended with their faces thisclose....wow... The previews for next week, of course, gives a little away. But still..you GO George!

In other GA storylines...I was sad when the "Mask" boy died. Mrs Dr McDreamy's very HOT jerk of a plastic surgeon (ex?) boyfriend deserved to be punched by McDreamy..and he is cocky. I figured they would have he and Meredith hook-up...I'm glad they didn't. The girl with the "Spontaneous Episodes" was funny..but, wow, would that be terrible to live with??

Ok, that's all for now. More later as the mood hits me.
posted by Angie @ 6:55 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I really should start watching this show..I have heard nothing but really good things about it. Bad thing is , I have so many to keep up with now ..lol I don't know where I would fit it in.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tell me more,, tell me more!!!! my dvd recorder didn't record!!!!!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    I looked forward to GA all day Sunday, and then -- I -- fell -- asleep! Arrrrgh! I woke up just in time to catch the very end. So please tell me, why did McDreamy punch the ex (or not)- boyfriend? I don't suppose I'll be lucky enough for ABC to show this epidsode Thursday night like they did the last two.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    I LOVE GREY's ANATOMY!!! I am totally in love with McDreamy [yes, hubby knows about my infatuation]. McSteamy was hot also but not near as dreamy as McDreamy...hee hee. I think the skank [Mrs. McDreamy] needs to high-tail it back to wherever they are from with McSteamy and leave McDreamy to be with Meredith. I'm not a huge fan of George [no offence] he just seems a little magoo to me. Christina and Burke are also a really cute couple. I can't wait till next week.

    -btw, thanx for the comment on my blog *muah*

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    At first I was mad at Meredith. How could she do that to George! But then it kinda made sense -- she'd been rejected by her dad and even though Hot HOt HOT dirty NY mistress visits, she still doesn't have McDreamy. Seriously, it's even worse for her knowing that he loves her but won't act upon it. Okay rant over.

    I want Mark to stick around because he gives McDreamy a run for his 'hot' money and I want the writers to do something, anything with Izzie and Alex. Together, apart, killed whatever, just something! Their taking up precious screen time with them not adding much to the story...

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Debbie Cakes said…

    Grey's Anatomy. I hate that I'm addicted to this show. I hate that it's on at 10. I hate that I'm too tired on Monday morning because I stayed up to watch it. Somebody get me a TiVo.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Raevyn said…

    *swoon*

    Love love LOVE that show.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    Oh I agree with you on this Shellie with regards to Izzy and Alex. As for George, I dunno, he just doesn't seem like the guy Meredith would go for and I can't believe that she probably ended up sleeping with him. McSteamy is cute and he used to be on the TV series Charmed for a few seasons if not one entire season. He needs to stick around for a few more episodes to keep things interesting until Nazi lady comes back from her maternity leave ;)

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    My husband and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nazi. He thinks she is the funniest person on there.

    Uuugghh, i had to reread this post because I really want to watch grey's right now. I have one day left...lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives