Wednesday, February 15, 2006
what are the odds?
Guard Girl and the boyfriend, Drummer Boy, bought each other the same thing for Valentine's Day. :) Too funny.

The little ones got a TON of chocolate at the babysitter's house.

I got a nice card from Bubba.

However, there was no Valentine action.

Sorry, TMI.

I'm fat and I am going to go eat the Cadbury Egg that is in my purse.

Ain't life grand??

American Idol post later...

Put yourself on my Frappr map over there in my sidebar.

I don't have a renter yet, so you don't have to visit anyone right now.
posted by Angie @ 12:06 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    "I'm fat and I'm going to go eat the Cadbury egg thats in my purse."


    OMG!! TOO FUNNY! I was telling Jesse about how I was going to really work on this diet, exercise and lose these jello rolls. He says "Honey, youre saying this with a chip in your hand and dip on your shirt!"
    Men. They just dont understand us.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives