Sunday, February 19, 2006
Me defined
Thanks to the Gupster I have something to fill a post for today.

Now, just tell me....HOW did they define me so well?? When exactly did they see my thighs??


Ficken Chingers --

[adjective]:

Having the texture of congealed cheese



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Click my renter.
Add yourself to my frappr.
Call and leave me a message @ 206-984-0810.
Happy 1st Nascar race of the season! :) I'll be rooting for anyone but Tony Stewart.
posted by Angie @ 1:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    As long as the 24 car wrecks, it's all good!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Shrinking Wop said…

    Okay so I put my name, shrinkingwop, in the dictionary thing and it comes back...

    "A lewd street performer."

    WOW!!!

    This thing is dead on!!!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    hey angie, you should have seen the stuff I deleted from those jerks. Some of the stuff was awful, about my kids. I dont let it bother me, I have enough problems in the real world.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives