Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Smile if you're lying
My new renter is once again someone new to me. "Debbie Cakes" is someone I haven't seen around but I'm excited to have her as my new renter for the week. She welcomes all comments..even mean and hateful ones since those can be so much fun to read. I have to agree with her a little on that point. It does add a little spice to life. However, I've had enough spice in the last month and a half to last me quite a while! Ok, but the kicker...the thing that made me choose her as my renter... her list of favorite movies on her blogger profile.

Office Space
Never Been Kissed
Castaway
Sleepless in Seattle
Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
High Fidelity
Say Anything
Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Just to name a few...She's my kind of girl.

Click her now!
posted by Angie @ 7:12 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Debbie Cakes said…

    Hey Angie,
    Thanks for choosing ME. "Ficken Chingers", how could someone pass up a name like that? Come on, now.
    Here's to blog advertising.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    ok, i cant figure out how to add myself to that frappr thing. help.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Trish said…

    I love alllllllll those movies, especially High Fidelity.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Ok if you say I should check her out i am on my way!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I love the title of this post. It makes me smile, even though I'm not lying. LOL

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Rev. BigBoa@ said…

    Hey Angie do you realize your a stupid bitch who is boring?

    BTW I might be interested in Sex if you take it in the ass.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Angie, I have my own Frappr Map.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives