Thursday, May 11, 2006
Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Things about Angie's Life


1. I'm feeling a lot of pressure to come up with an actual list of 13 things like previous weeks. This week, that's not going to happen. This week you get random thoughts from my head.

2. Did anyone happen to watch the Series Finale of 7th Heaven? I used to watch the show pretty regularly and had gotten away from it recently. I thought I would watch the finale because, well, series finales always make me cry and dang it, I felt like a good cry! BUT....could that have been more cheesy and far-fetched?? Seriously, if you watched it, let me know what you thought.

3. I keep forgetting to update you guys on Guard Girl's finger. She did see the doctor and she chipped her bone. I KNOW! Ouch! There isn't anything to do about it, though, besides splinting it. Her finger will eventually stop hurting. :)

4. Mother's Day is coming up. I told Bubba not to get me anything because he is a MUCH better mother than I. I think he got mad.

5. I was Blog of the Day one day last week on BlogMad. Yay me!! :)

6. Bubba left a hickey on my neck a week or so ago. A HICKEY! I tried to take a picture but it didn't turn out. A hickey, people. Thank goodness it was small-ish and no one noticed.

7. I want a little dog like a Yorkie or something. I'm pretty sure my roughhouse heathens would injure it severely. Accidentally, of course.

8. I saw in a magazine that the show Wings is out on DVD now. I REALLY want that. It has sort of special meaning for me and Bubba. I wouldn't be able to explain it, really.

9. I've had to work from 9:30 to 6:00 all this week. I like getting to sleep a little later, I do NOT like getting off work so late. That last hour DRAGS by.

10. Why does my chin think it needs to be Acne Central ALL. THE. TIME.??

11. I got called "smarmy" "ridiculous" and "just plain weird" over on the Idol site where I hang out. Isn't that just sweet?

12. My youngest daughter (4 years old) called me "Big Mama" today. Nice. Pass the lettuce.

13. My son just gave us all a heart attack by falling down the stairs. He erupted in blood curdling screams and I just KNEW he broke a leg or something. Turns out, he "hurt" his finger. HAD to have a band-aid (pronounced bond eyed..sort of sounds australian with a British spin. Seriously, you should hear him say it.)but now he is fine. (I PROMISE to have a better 13 next week!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Angie @ 8:57 AM  
19 Comments:
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Geggie said…

    I LOVE the world smarmy! It's so descriptive!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to watch 7th Heaven- I wish I would have seen the finale!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Aww, fell down the stairs. Thank heavens he's okay. -Mix

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Congrats on the blog of the day!

    Duuude I e-mailed you! Where have you been??

    XXOO,
    JTl

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    I hate it when the kids have injury weeks.
    I will have to look it up and see what happened in the 7th Heaven finale, I used to watch it years ago but not recently.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    I agree 7th Heaven's finale was cheesy! I was so disappointed! I have watched for years, and couldn't believe they ended it like that!

    So glad the little one wasn't hurt with the tumble!

    My TT is up!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said…

    Ok so what are they saying about you on the AI site, and why? I am not feeling the AI love, they kicked off Chris!!

    Thanks for visiting my T13. Hope GG's finger feels better soon! ouch!

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger astrocoz said…

    I watched the Series finale for 7th Heaven...totally far fetched! I didn't like how the entire episode was about Rose and Simon. The cameos of Matt and Mary were dumb. Three sets of twins? Come on! How realistic is that? Then again, its 7th Heaven, not a whole lot of it is realistic, right? Anyhow, those are my thoughts from it.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger angela said…

    OK that was so funny...last night my youngest daughter was trying to reach for my son in the tub and fell in head first...just alot of sputtering and wet clothes, but it was on my brain and she wanted a "bambaid" as well...gotta work on the brittish accent...it would be much classier...:-) Thanks for visiting my TT...I really got it up this time and even Mr, Linky, did you notice???

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    I did watch 7th Heaven finale and I gotta say I wasn't all that impressed but I heard a rumor somewhere that the new CW might bring it back.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's good to empty the brain every once in a while. Thanks for visiting my TT.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Haleigh Anne said…

    I liked the list. I need to do a "brain dump", too. Clear the mind. Thanks for visiting.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, man, falling down the stairs sounds so scary! Glad it only ended with a hurt finger :D

    Thanks for the comment on my TT, I'll add your link tomorrow after some much needed sleep. Happy weekend!!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Trish Ess said…

    For some people, "smarmy" really works! :)
    Thanks for visiting my TT.
    You've been added to my list.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Hey cool... A new board to lurk around at....

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said…

    I told my hubby not to get anything for me for mother's day. Of course he said that he was going to anyway, but I much rather have an extra hour of sleep maybe and he could throw in a possible breakfast in bed deal..LOL.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thought I left a comment before, but it's not showing.
    I agree that the 7th heaven finale was overly cheesy and very far fetched. I think they went for too much of a "happy ending" but come on, 3 sets of twins??? and now I'd like to see what they're gonna do now that it's reported that it's coming back on CW. I wouldn't be surprised if that day was a dream, there's no way they can go on with the storyline of 3 twins.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we used to watch 7th heaven- years ago. I figured it would be cheesy. so- you have chin issues too? I just bought that proactive crap. seriously. never in my life have I had acne like this!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Yikes.. I am glad he is ok.. I love when kids pronounce things all funny .. it's always so cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives