Monday, May 15, 2006
Well, THAT was anti-climactic
***SURVIVOR SPOILER ALERT***




Aras won. *yawn* I still love the show, but man I wanted Cirie to be in the final 3 at least. She DID win a car at the end, so that is good. At least Shane didn't act like a total weirdo. I kind of liked him at the reunion show. I kinda don't like Terry anymore. He was just a little full of himself.

Ok, that's all. I haven't talked much about Survivor all season, but I just had to weigh in on the finale.

More later...

Happy Monday!
posted by Angie @ 10:54 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    kinda a boring finale to a kinda boring season... I did my finale wrap-up anyways...

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    You totally stole my "Aras won. Yawn" line. Not that I have posted my review yet. Darn you and your mind reading skills.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's my take on it:

    http://eccentricman.blog-city.com/survivor_wrapup.htm

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives