Saturday, May 20, 2006
stolen meme
Hey, guys! I've been so blank of blog material. I haven't had inspiration to write lately AT ALL. So, today, I am going to do a meme. I know, they are boring, but I feel like if I can at least get something posted, maybe some good stuff will come to me.

I stole this one from kinkyboots who I see all the time when I am surfing on BlogMad.

I don't think it has a name...so here's my Sunday Meme.


1. My ex is still: I have no idea. I haven't had an ex in 17 years at least. I can't even remember the last boy I went with before I married hubby. Most, if not all, of my exes are married with kids I think.

2. I should have: Gone to a 4 year college and gotten a different degree so I would have an actual career that makes more money.

3. I love: when the house is quiet with no TV or radio on and I can do what I want. Of course I end up blogging or surfing blogs.

4. I don't understand: why I can't make the committment to become thinner and healthy. I fail every time I try.

5. I lost: touch with almost all my friends from high school.

6. People say I'm: beautiful poised sexy fun to be around Heck, I don't know. I'll have to ask those "people."

7. Love is: seeing me with a white moustache of hair remover on my top lip...and STILL wanting to kiss me.

8. Somewhere, someone is: having it worse than the worst thing I have ever complained about.

9. I will always: be young at heart.

10. "Forever" is: is not so long if spent with the right person.

11. I never want to be: alone.

12. I think the current president is: pretty hot for an older man. I still like him and I'm glad I voted for him and NOT Kerry!

13. When I wake up in the morning: I jump up and get in the shower because I usually wake up late after having pressed the snooze button too many times.
posted by Angie @ 12:32 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to take this opportunity to announce my intention to run for President of the United States in 2008.

    :-)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People say: Hello from Michele's and beyond!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now I know what a Meme is :)
    I'm here through Michele
    Love the look of your blog!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me again, I'm adding you to my blogroll cos I can relate...sometimes I dont' what to write either on my blog LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives